Anonymous access to public datasets
Depending on how the administrator has set up the Thunor instance, you will either see a list of public datasets when you first visit the site, or be asked to log in. If you are asked to log in, see create an account.
Logging in and out
- To log in, move your cursor over the "person" icon in the top right (or tap, on mobile devices), and click Log in. Enter your username and password and click the "Log in" button.
- You will see your email address in the top right of the site when you're logged in.
- To log out, move your cursor over the "person" icon in the top right (or tap, on mobile devices), and click Log out.
The navy bar across the top of every page on the site allows navigation.
- Click the site logo in the top left to return to the home page
- Use the icons in the top right to navigate between key features. More your cursor over each icon for a description.